2020 Idaho Classic Super Regional AAU
IDAHO CLASSIC SUPER REGIONAL 2020
April 24-25: Friday - 4:00-9:30pm Ages 12/13/14 GIRLS
Saturday - 8:00am-6pm (Coaches meeting at 7:30am)
Mandatory Coaches Meeting at 3:30pm Friday- Rosters must be signed and teams checked in before the coaches meeting
Venues: 14's: Timberline HS(701 E Boise Ave,Boise), 13's: Nampa HS(203 Lake Lowell Ave. Nampa) 12's: North Star Charter(839 N Linder Rd Eagle, ID)
May : 1-2 Friday - 4:00-9:30pm Ages 15/16/17/18 GIRLS
Saturday - 8:00am-6pm (Coaches meeting 7:30am)
Mandatory Coaches Meeting at 3:30pm Friday Rosters must be signed and teams checked in before the coaches meeting.
Venues: 18's: North Star Charter(839 N Linder, Eagle, ID) 17’s: Nampa HS (203 Lake Lowell Ave Nampa) 16's: Caldwell HS (3401 S Indiana Ave, Caldwell) 15's: Sawtooth MS (3730 N Linder Rd Meridian)
- Teams that win their age group and have at least 12 teams in that division will win their entry fee for that team to the West Coast Championships or AAU National Championships in Orlando, FL or the Volleyball Festival in Phoenix, AZ. Teams should register for these tournaments ahead of time as they are usually full by April/May. May 7th is the final deadline.
- Prizes are awarded to the top finishing teams in each age group
- Officials provided for both days
- Shirts and volleyball stuff will be on sale during the tournament
- Playing schedule will be on AES
- Entry fee: $350 per team
- Final rosters are due two weeks before and must be verified through AES - no changes to rosters (coaches/players) at the tournament
- Registration closes on April 22, 2019
- Open to all AAU members and teams
- Seeding will be based on win/loss record submitted by each team
- ALL registration will be done on AES. Go to AES and register your teams for the tournament. Rosters must be verified and are due online. (No paper rosters) You can pay by credit card online. See link below.