2020 Idaho Classic Super Regional AAU
Friday: 8:00am,1:00pm and 6:00pm Pools (18/17's Division) Location- North Star Charter
Friday: 8:00am, 1pm, 6:00pm (16's Division) Location-Rolling Hills Charter/North Star Charter
Ages 18/17/16 GIRLS
Saturday - 9:00am-7pm (Coaches meeting at 8:30am at each venue)
Ages 15 GIRLS
NO Friday play - All day Saturday - 8:00am-6:00pm (Coaches meeting at 7:30am)
Morning pool play and then tournament will be immediately after. Single elimination Rosters must be signed and teams checked in before the coaches meeting for all teams
Venues: 18/17's: North Star Charter (839 N Linder Rd, Eagle) & Sawtooth MS (3730 N Linder Rd, Meridian) 16's: Rolling Hills Charter (8900 N Horseshoe Bend Rd, Boise) & Eagle MS (1000 W Floating Feather, Eagle) 15's: Saturday all play at Heritage MS (4990 N Meridian Rd, Meridian)
Friday-2:30pm-9:00pm Ages 12,13,14's GIRLS
Saturday - 9:00am-7pm (Coaches meeting 8:30am)
Mandatory Coaches Meeting at 2:30pm Friday Rosters must be signed and teams checked in before the coaches meeting.
Venues: 14's: Sawtooth MS (3730 N Linder Rd, Meridian ID) & Heritage MS (4990 N Meridian Rd, Meridian ID) SMALL GYM
13’s: Heritage MS (4990 N Meridian Rd, Meridian ID) BIG GYM
- Teams that win their age group and have at least 12 teams in that division will win their entry fee for that team to the West Coast Championships or AAU National Championships in Orlando, FL or the Volleyball Festival in Phoenix, AZ. Teams should register for these tournaments ahead of time as they are usually full by April/May. June 11th is the new final deadline.
- Prizes are awarded to the top finishing teams in each age group
- Officials provided for both days
- Shirts and volleyball stuff will be on sale during the tournament outside the venue and online
- Playing schedule will be on AES (updates every 3 minutes)
- Entry fee: $350 per team
- Final rosters are due one week before and must be verified through AES - no changes to rosters (coaches/players) at the tournament
- Registration closes two weeks before each tourney
- Open to all AAU members and teams
- Seeding will be based on win/loss record submitted by each team
- ALL registration will be done on AES. Go to AES and register your teams for the tournament. Rosters must be verified and are due online. (No paper rosters) You can pay by credit card online. See link below.
- New protocol is in place due to COVID-19: No spectators, teams only. All information will be sent to the registered teams.