DEPOSIT AND FEES
- Players will be notified what team they make within 12 hours of the tryout. They will receive a link on the web site to accept their position and pay their deposit within 24 hours after the tryout. There are several payment options. You can pay the full amount, set up online monthly payments (6 Payments) or pay offline via check or card. To pay offline you must have a code from the club director.
- Deposit and all additional team fees are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE. Deposit must be paid to reserve player's spot on the CID team. All players and one parent must attend the signing meeting/open house for their team.
- Deposit amounts are:
- $600 for 18P/18E/17P/17E/16P/16E/15P/14P
- $300 for 16C/15E/15C/15Blk/14E/14C/14Blk/13P/13E/12P
- $250 for Boys.
Payment Plan B: Estimated fees are divided into 5 or 6 installments depending on the team, with the deposit to be collected online at the end of the registration session by Visa/MasterCard/Discover or checking account. The remaining installments will be automatically debited from the SAME ACCOUNT on Dec. 1, 2020, Jan. 1, Feb. 1, Mar. 1, and April 1 & May 1, 2021 (older teams)
- If you wish to use a different account to pay the balance, please log in to your account BEFORE the first day of the month to update your account information.
CLUB IDAHO FEES
Uniforms, Sweatshirt, Warm up pants,bag, practice shirt
Backpack (All teams)
Gym and Equipment fees
Travel fees including hotels, vans, gas, airplane tickets
Tournament Entry Fees
Cooler Food at tournaments
Trainer fees and training aids
- Coach registrations
- Coaches salaries and travel expenses
- Admin/Office Expenses
- First Aid Kits/Tape/PreWrap
NCSA Recruiting Team Edition (older teams)
- Players are responsible to provide: Spandex/Shorts, Knee pads, Socks & Court Shoes